Zeus’ Aura Series flagpoles offer homeowners a beautiful, affordable, light-weight, easy to install durable fiberglass flagpole. While traditional wood and steel flagpoles can rot or rust, and aluminum flagpoles can react with surrounding chemicals and stain over time; fiberglass flagpoles remain impervious.
Features and Benefits:
- seamless finish in a classic tapered design with a durable coating
- stands up to UV and salt exposure, maintaining a strong and beautiful finish for years
- lightweight, easy to install
- finish does not pit or stain even when exposed to landscape materials like mulch
- corrosion resistant
- excellent structural strength when compared to wood, metal alloys, and others
|Above Ground Height||15'||20'||25'|
|Gold Anodized Ball||4''||4''||4''|
|Truck||Cast FC Stationary Truck||Cast FC Stationary Truck||Cast FC Stationary Truck|
|Nylon Snaps||1 Pair||1 Pair||1 Pair|
|Polyester Halyard||2' x 5''||2' x 5''||2' x 5''|
|Pole Weight (pounds)||18||23||35|
|Shipping Weight (pounds)||30||41||52|
|Standard Flag Size||3' x 5'||3' x 5'||4' x 6'|
*Please Note: Freight for Fiberglass Flagpoles: Fuel Surcharges may apply. You must call or email for a shipping quote.
All of the flagpoles are hand-crafted in New Hampshire for long lasting strength and durability.